Our Purposes and Objectives
- To turn Turkey into an educational center by way of increasing the number of international students studying and being taught in our country,
- To promote the educational institutes in our country abroad,
- To support the international students socio-culturally and financially throughout the terms of their education in Turkey,
- To seek for, and develop the opportunities in Turkey for international student services.
- To provide the employment of the international students especially in the fields lacking in our country,
- To resume commercial and socio-cultural collaboration with these students upon their graduation,
- To organize sports activities for the participation of the international students studying at the universities; to organize trainings and tournaments in the fields of sports,
- To organize programs and activities intended for the on-the-job and vocational training of the international students graduated and currently studying in Turkey,
- To contribute to the development of health tourism, and to its promotion abroad,
- To bring up personnel speaking advanced level of foreign languages for the institutions serving in the field of health tourism.
Our Promotional Activities
- We are promoting our countries abroad, thanks to the respective supports of T.R. Ministry of Economy.
- The Ministry grants supports for the foreign promotions of our universities by up to 70% under certain conditions. (Our association provides respective consultancies to the universities).
- We find students for our universities from abroad to study for associate, undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctorate degrees.
- We enroll students to our universities within the scope of Erasmus and Mevlana programs.
- We keep the international students informed of our country and universities by means of the respective consultancy we provide them.